Sunday, March 24, 2019

Damn that's cold K





Was my broken heart 


         enough
                            for you?

No, you needed 

                            to 
             take 
        
                    everything

Was it enough to destroy my livelihood?

No,


you needed

                         to 


                            break me.


I know you 
                 
                   don't 
                                               even     care

But did you ever?

Was I foolish to let myself love you? 

We can't control who we love

No
   
                 I was not wrong

YOU
                    were wrong

You were wrong to take it from me.

                        I gave you this gentle light

                                                                    and you smiled

                                                                while you smashed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment