I've run into some more sprite issues. I realized that one of the chili plants was missing a sprite.
I had to go back and make sure the sprite was put in the file, and all the plants after it in the file had their numbers changed. I had to go through the written ones to change the numbers to match the correct sprite.
I also noticed the pink chili's had errors in the sprite that needed fixed, which was easy enough. Anything that interferes with my coding can go straight to purgatory because I don't want it in Hell with me.
Despite this hiccup, I been experimenting with making a plant grow from it's old fruit. I'm not sure if I really want it to be added to the world because there's already so much going into it.
But at least I'm getting somewhere!