Friday, July 10, 2015

Holdup with development

I have been working hard on getting all the scripts installed but I have run into a problem again with the scriptorium. Again, it turns out I made too many objects.

The only solution I can come up with outside of hex editing the world file to allow more objects is, I'll give you the choice to install what you want. I'll make the world have the basic items like vendors and fruit and vegetables already installed, but then you can install the mushrooms, plants, weeds, and animals that you wish to have. Because the world has a limit on the number of scripts you can install, it's just not possible to have everything I made. I literally made too many new objects.

What do you guys think? I wish there was something I could do but I'm not sure how to edit the sfc file to allow more room for scripts. If anyone can help me with that, it could make a difference for all c1 players.

1 comment: